Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the anemoye.com website terms and conditions. Please read through these carefully before registering your trade account and placing an order. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Before filling in the registration form or placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions. Different Terms and Conditions of the customer shall not apply unless their validity is agreed in written form between both parties.
- You must be a clothing retailer, the owner or a representative of clothing retail related business registered as a company or individual trader
- You must be able to provide satisfactory proof if required about your business, company registration number, proof of address or contact details or that you plan to start a new business in clothing related sector.
You warrant that:
The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail or by changing in your ‘My Account’ area of the website. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
5. Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, colours, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system.
6. Ordering Information
First time customers must register before being able to order from us online. Once your account has been activated (please note this can take up to 24 hours) you will be able to view full product information and place an order.
Registered users can log in using their email address & password
Once logged in simply add your selected items into the shopping cart, once you have reviewed your items and you are happy, proceed to checkout using our secure server.
Delivery charges will be automatically calculated using our integrated DPD or DHL shipping system.
If you have a promotional code you can enter this into the box provided when on shopping cart page. The total amount will then be deducted from your order total at checkout. Please note that discounts only apply to full price items.
Minimum order value is 150 eur.
As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our conditions set out below. Non acceptance of an order may take place in the following circumstances [but not limited to]:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Conditions of Use.
- The contract will be concluded in English.
7. Refusal of transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun. To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, Business name, phone number, postal/delivery address, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information.
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
- By making an offer to buy a Product, you specifically authorize us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
All prices are stated in eur and exclude VAT and delivery at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus delivery charges as set out below. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment section of this Website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account prior to dispatch of orders.
- Credit/Debit Card payment online is the quickest and easiest payment method. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro& American Express though our secure 3D payment facility on our website.
- PayPal is the next preferred method of payment. Please note E-Cheques can take up to 10 days to clear. Goods will be shipped only once the E-Cheque is cleared
- Bank Transfer can be made to the account shown at checkout (also confirmed in order confirmation email)
Please be aware that bank transfers can take a few days to clear for customers and the order will only be dispatched once payment has been received.
Please email a copy of the receipt of payment to email@example.com once the transfer has been made.
9. Returns Information
Damages, discrepancies & returns must be notified to us within 2 days of receiving goods by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number, name, address, description of the product and reason for sending back. In the case of damages a photo of the fault should also be provided. Should you wish to return faulty item/s, please ensure you return it in its original condition, within 7 days of receiving it. Once we have received your returned item/s, it will be refunded, exchanged or credited towards your next order. We will not be able to accept any items which might have been damaged by mishandling, during customisation or alteration.
- The item/s must be returned with a debit note enclosed.
- Returns should be made in the original, undamaged packaging.
- We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post.
- We are not liable for the postage fee for the return of goods.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties.
- We reserve the right to deduct a 20% restocking fee on returns that do not have a genuine manufacturing fault.
- Refunds will be made once the items are received by us.
- Your refund will be credited by the same method of payment and/or to the same card with which you made your original payment.
- Refunds can take 7 working days to reflect in your account.
10. Taxes and Import Duties
We don't charge taxes on export orders outside EU therefore all applicable custom fees, taxes and import duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Custom authorities require that we state the correct value of your order on the invoice included with your package. All import duties vary from country to country and we have no control over it. If customer fails to pay such duties which results in package being returned to us, we reserve the right to charge you shipping for both ways.
Non EU customers who are VAT registered must provide their valid VAT number in order to qualify for NON VAT Export billing and invoices. If at any time, their VAT number becomes invalid, they must inform us immediately by email to email@example.com. We may also require satisfactory proof of VAT registration at any time.